Here’s the short story of advantages:
Advantage: We buy our raw material from the finest cold-finished bar mill in the industry, . .our sister company Bar Technologies located 100 feet away.
- Benefit: Our inventory management means we can fill and ship your current and JIT orders, and we have total control of quality, start to finish.
Advantage: Order parameters are entered into the IHCMS (Industrial Hard Chrome Manufacturing Process).
- Benefit: Provides complete material traceability and eliminates human error
Advantage: The steel is dropped in queue, It is then human and computer monitored at each station to all requirements and specifications.
- Benefit: Eliminates waste, keeps our costs and your costs down. Also makes replication possible tomorrow or next year.
Advantage: The turned, ground and polished bars emerge from Bar Technologies ready for chrome plating at Industrial Hard Chrome, 100 feet away.
- Benefit: Saves time and money for you because your order is completed and shipped faster. There is no expensive truck transport between the cold finishing operation and chrome plating.
Advantage: At Industrial Hard Chrome the steel is handled once, and only once, at the beginning of the process.
- Benefit: Maximized manufacturing velocity, to minimize cost .
Advantage: Bars are perfectly chromed in our continuously filtered, proprietary plating solution, and polished and untouched go to FPM (if applicable) for cutting and machining.
- Benefit: Another time and process-saving feature of buying from us.
Advantage: Your order leaves IHC or FPM to be shipped to you 24 hours a day.
- Benefit: When your order is ready it can leave our facility quickly and be on its way to you faster.